Word and Textual Studies
- Cottrell, R. F. “Extent of the Genesis flood”. Unpublished manuscript. Adventist Heritage Center.
- Davidson, R. M. (1995). Biblical evidence for the universality of the Genesis flood. Origins, 22, 58-73.
- Davidson, R.M. (2000). Biblical evidence for the universality of the Genesis Flood. Creation, Catastrophe and Calvary: Why A Global Flood is Vital to the Doctrine of Atonement, ed. JT Baldwin. Hagerstown, MD: Review and Herald Publishing Association.
- Davidson, R. M. (2004). The Genesis flood narrative: Crucial issues in the current debate. Andrews University Seminary Studies, 42, 49-77.
- Geraty, L. (2003). Theology of the Flood. Unpublished manuscript. Faith and Science Conference, Glacier View, Colorado. August 13-20.
- Hasel, G. F. (1974). The fountains of the great deep. Origins, 1, 67-72.
- Hasel, G. F. (1975). The biblical view of the extent of the flood. Origins, 2, 77-95.
- Hasel, G. F. (1978). Some issues regarding the nature and universality of the Genesis flood narrative. Origins, 5, 83-98.
- Mulzac, K. (2001). Genesis 9:1-7: Its theological connects with the creation motif. Journal of the Adventist Theological Society, 12(1), 65-77.
- Rodriquez, A. M. (2012). A Universal Flood: Does the Bible teach that Noah’s flood was universal? Adventist World (December 1), 26.
- Shea, W. H. (1997). The Flood: just a local catastrophe? Dialogue, 9(l), 10-13.