Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Introduction to Evolutionary Informatics / January 2017 / Robert J. Marks II, William A. Dembski, and Winston Ewert / World Scientific — see also Amazon
- Trees, we are told, express emotions and make friends / September 17, 2016 / Uncommon Descent
- What is the Point of Even Trying? / September 17, 2016 / Barry Arrington / Uncommon Descent
- Intelligent design cannot be taken seriously as science / September 17, 2016 / Abby Hafer / Boston Globe
- Nature shows make people believe in God more? / September 16, 2016 / Uncommon Descent
- Genes essential to life found in mouse mutants are related to many human disease genes / September 16, 2016 / Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania / Science Daily