Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Haeckel's Embryos: Images, Evolution, and Fraud / May 2015 / Nick Hopwood / University of Chicago Press — see also Amazon
- You think there's a multiverse? Get real / 20 January 2015 / New Scientist, n.3004, p.24-25 — Positing that alternative universes exist is just disguising our lack of knowledge of the cosmos. It's time to move on, says physicist Lee Smolin.
- More Cosmic Fine-Tuning Found / January 17, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — The Anthropic Principle refuses to go away. The mass of the light quark adds to finely tuned factors that make the universe life-supporting.
- The birth of the geological map / 16 January 2015 / Tom Sharpe / Science, v.347, n.6219, p.230-232 — two hundred years ago, William Smith published the first geological map of a country
- What Is the Temperature of the Earth? / January 16, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — the news are all reporting 2014 as the hottest year on record, but no one is asking how such a measurement can be made without bias
- Long-term phenotypic evolution of bacteria / 15 January 2015 / Germán Plata, Christopher S. Henry, and Dennis Vitkup / Nature, v.517, p.369-372