Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Evolution's big bang: how life on Earth took off / 1 March 2015 / Bob Holmes / New Scientist, n.3010, p.38-41 — life was single-celled and boring for billions of years, then BOOM! the ancestors of most animals alive today appeared -- thanks to a perfect storm of events
- Classical Physics Is Non-Deterministic / February 26, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — It’s not just quantum mechanics that’s weird. Reality--no matter the scientific foundation--is weird, too.
- Physicists offer a solution to the puzzle of the origin of matter in the universe / February 25, 2015 / University of California, Los Angeles / Science Daily
- Ghost of Scientific Racism Not Busted / February 25, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — A 1920 science project was “preposterous and disgraceful,” but have today’s scientists learned the lesson?
- Paul Nelson Will Speak on the "God of the Gaps" Challenge and the Explanatory Superiority of Design / February 24, 2015 / Evolution News & Views (Discovery Institute)
- Stunning Fossils Featured / February 24, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — a magazine has displayed some of the most amazing fossils of animals that were suddenly captured in unusual situations