Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Researcher Almost Admits, then Quickly Retracts, that "Intelligent Design" Is Needed to Explore Origin of Life / July 1, 2015 / Casey Luskin / Evolution News & Views (Discovery Institute)
- Seattle and San Antonio Premieres of Living Waters: Intelligent Design in the Oceans of the Earth / July 1, 2015 / Evolution News & Views (Discovery Institute)
- Humans evolved to be taller and faster-thinking, study suggests / July 1, 2015 / University of Edinburgh / Science Daily
- Newly discovered 48-million-year-old lizard walked on water in Wyoming / July 1, 2015 / PLOS / Science Daily — earliest known member of 'Jesus' lizard group may have flourished in once-tropical habitat
- I'll bite: ancient saber-toothed cat's teeth grew prodigiously / July 1, 2015 / Will Dunham / Reuters
- Two Mutations Caused Black Death / July 1, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — The Black Plague of the Middle Ages happened by accident. It was enabled by two mutations to a bacterium, scientists claim.