Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Peer Reviewed Science Can Mislead in a Major Way / September 1, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — sociology is under scrutiny, but the issues apply to all of science
- Acts & Facts, v.43, n.9 (pdf) / September 2014 / Institute for Creation Research
- Darwinians Treasure Their Own Holy Relics / August 31, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — look at the way evolutionists in Denmark are treating some newly-discovered artifacts from Charles Darwin
- Is This Fish Evolving into a Land Animal in the Lab? / August 30, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — evolutionists are reading a grand story into observations of flopping fish in a lab tank
- Cambrian Explosion Included Vertebrate Fish / August 29, 2014 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — at the first appearance of complex animals, vertebrate fish were already there, a new analysis confirms
- An Icy Solution to the Mystery of the Slithering Stones / August 28, 2014 / Christopher Joyce / National Public Radio