Word and Textual Studies
- Cottrell, Raymond F. “Extent of the Genesis flood”, (Unpublished manuscript, Adventist Heritage Center).
- Davidson, R. M. Biblical evidence for the universality of the Genesis flood. Origins 22(1995):58-73
- Davidson, R.M. Biblical evidence for the universality of the Genesis Flood. p 79-92 in Creation, Catastrophe and Calvary: Why A Global Flood is Vital to the Doctrine of Atonement, ed. JT Baldwin. Hagerstown, MD: Review and Herald Publishing Association, 2000.
- Davidson, Richard M. The Genesis flood narrative: Crucial issues in the current debate. Andrews University Seminary Studies 42(2004):49-77.
- Geraty, Lawrence. Theology of the Flood. (Unpublished manuscript, Faith and Science Conference, Glacier View, Colorado. August 13-20, 2003.)
- Hasel, G. F. The fountains of the great deep. Origins 1(1974):67-72
- Hasel, G. F. The biblical view of the extent of the flood. Origins 2(1975):77-95
- Hasel, G. F. Some issues regarding the nature and universality of the Genesis flood narrative. Origins 5(1978):83-98
- Mulzac, Kenneth. Genesis 9:1-7: Its theological connects with the creation motif. Journal of the Adventist Theological Society 12(1, 2001):65-77
- Rodriquez, A. M. A Universal Flood: Does the Bible teach that Noah’s flood was universal? Adventist World December 1, 2012: 26
- Shea, William H. The Flood: just a local catastrophe? Dialogue 9(l, 1997):10-13