Human Origins, Consciousness and the Bible
- Aagaard, Earl. (1999). The moral implications of Darwinism. Dialogue, 11(2), 5-7.
- Brand, L. and J. Galusha. Sociobiology: Why do humans behave the way they do? Journal of Adventist Education 74/2(December 2011/January 2012)
- Caviness, L. 2004. The mind body connection: Some recent findings. Dialogue16(2):11-14, 35.
- Galusha, JG. 1998. Sociobiology and the origins of morality: A Christian perspective. Christ in the Classroom 21:115-128.
- Hughes, OL. 1988. Created in the image of God: A Christian view of human personality. Christ in the Classroom 2:75-94.
- Kennedy, E. 1996. The search for Adam’s ancestors. Dialogue 8(1):12-15,34.
- Koh, LML. 1993. Brain and mind: A Christian perspective. Christ in the Classroom 10:221-238.
- Lichtenwalter, LL. 2005. He breathed into his nostrils: God’s kiss of life. Dialogue 17(2):22-23.
- Paden, RL and J Wolfer. 1995. Artificial Intelligence: Can machines think? Dialogue 7(2):9-12.